The SME Business Advisory Services Program has launched a new grant of $10,000 to help eligible small and medium sized businesses access professional services to grow and transform their business.
This new grant is open to any business type or industry sector, applicants are eligible to apply for a maximum of $10,000 (excluding GST) of matched funding $ for $ to get access to professional business advice in key areas. This funding is meant to help support business growth and transformation, and contribute to future business viability.
Who is eligible for this grant?
According to the SME website, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
To be eligible, business applicants must:
- be a business whose operations are primarily based in South Australia
- have less than 100 full time equivalent employees
- be looking to transform and grow their business
- hold an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- not be a public company, charitable business or body corporate under the Body Corporate and Community Management Act 1997
- be a sole trader, partnership, co-operative, private company or trust that carries on a for-profit business
- have a business that is being developed and in the opinion of the Department will be developed into a for-profit business that will be carried on.
How to apply for the SME Business Advisory Services Grant
You can access the application form here.
Applications must be received by the Department for Innovation and Skills by 5:00pm, 17 May 2021. Program may close earlier than this date if fully subscribed.
Best Use Of the SME Business Advisory Services Grant
Calibre One are one of the service providers that this grant can be used with. If you need any of the following, we recommend you utilise this grant and we will help you get started!
- Telstra Calling for Office 365
- Cloud Mail
- Business Grade Internet Service
- Files & Intranet
- Fleet Management
- Cloud Backup Solutions
- Managed IT Services
- Security Awareness Training
- Site Access And Control
- CCTV Cloud Security Surveillance
- And more!
Reach out via this form to connect with a member of our team. We can help you decide your greatest need based on your business and goals. In order to apply for this grant, you first need a quote from a Registered Supplier (that’s us!) so please get started by filling this form: