Microsoft’s nonprofit offers
From July 1, 2021, Aged Care Not-for-Profits became eligible for Microsoft’s nonprofit offers which include free and discounted licensing. Australian aged care organisations can now save thousands of dollars in software costs with the Microsoft Software Donation & Discount Program.
Microsoft provides grants and discounts for eligible nonprofit organisations, including cloud services like Microsoft 365, Office 365, Azure and Dynamics 365, Surface hardware, and on-premises software.
Here are some of Microsoft’s nonprofit offers offers:
Review the complete list of offers in the Non-profit Hub Nonprofit offers (microsoft.com)
Nonprofit and nongovernmental organizations must:
- Hold recognized legal charitable status as defined in their countries
- Operate on a not-for-profit basis
- Have a mission to benefit the broader community
- Attest to Microsoft’s anti-discrimination policy
- Only assign licenses to eligible staff
- Only use the licenses for their organization and not license partner, affiliate, or sister organizations.
Please visit the eligibility page for more details (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/nonprofits/eligibility?rtc=1&activetab=pivot1%3aprimaryr4 )
Microsoft encourages you to work with a partner whose mission is to serve non-profits in building organisation and technology capacity.
Contact the team at Calibre One for a free consult today! https://calibreone.com.au/contact-us/