Calibre One understands that some businesses require an enterprise grade solution for their remote locations where access to fibre and mobile coverage is not possible. The requirements for these services can be vast. From providing access to business-critical applications through to entertainment and communication services like skype or Teams for your staff. Calibre One can help keep your remote sites around Australia connected with your major locations through Telstra VISP nbn satellite and terrestrial capability.
The Virtual ISP (VISP) product has been developed by nbn and Telstra to provide business grade internet network access with several options that offer the speed and network reliability to support businesses in regional and remote Australia. The business nbn Satellite Service enables access to cloud-based business applications, eCommerce, voice, disaster recovery and ‘crew welfare’, which could include employee entertainment and communication services such as Skype and Netflix.
Bronze service levels will be as described in section 3.5, however this assurance level also factors in the following definition:
• Warranty covering repair or replacement of the IDU for VSAT NTD faults
• One attendance per calendar year, where the relevant premises is in an Urban Area
Silver service levels will be as
described in section 3.5, but also includes the following:
• One spare IDU
• Onsite spare IDU
• One attendance per calendar year
Gold service levels will be as described in section 3.5, includes
• One spare IDU (including installation of that IDU and the removal of the existing IDU, when required) and any relevant training determined by nbnTM in accordance with standard processes
• All materials required in respect of attendances
• Incidentals for travel and accommodation activities
• Three attendances per calendar year