With a rise in cyberattacks targeting small and medium businesses, it’s no wonder security remains one of the most challenging responsibilities facing businesses today. There has been more than a 300% increase in ransomware attacks with over 50% reaching small business. In response to this, Microsoft is investing in security solutions designed specifically to help protect them.
Microsoft Defender for Business is a new endpoint security solution that’s coming soon. It is specially built to bring enterprise-grade endpoint security to businesses with up to 300 employees, in a solution that is easy-to-use and cost-effective.
Today’s top security threats are extortion or disruption from ransomware.
Defender for Business elevates security from traditional antivirus to next-generation protection, endpoint detection and response, threat and vulnerability management, and more. It offers simplified configuration and management with intelligent, automated investigation and remediation. Defender for Business helps you to protect against cybersecurity threats including malware and ransomware across Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android devices.
Defender for Business will include the following capabilities:
- Threat and vulnerability management
- Attack surface reduction
- Next-generation protection
- Endpoint detection and response (EDR)
- Automated investigation and remediation
- APIs and integration
Defender for Business is designed to deliver maximum security value at a price point that works for your business.
- As a standalone offering, priced at $3 per user per month.
- Included as part of the Microsoft 365 Business Premium license, the comprehensive security and productivity solution that brings together Microsoft Teams and Office 365 with the essential security tools for small- and medium-sized businesses.
Contact Calibre One today to learn more about we can assist you in implementing Microsoft Defender to help secure your business.