In a previous blog post, we discussed how the NT Government announces Business Economic Stimulus Package and How to Use Your Share. We have even more good news for NT businesses!
The NT Government has now opened up applications for an additional $20,000 grant to make security improvements to be protect your business using Territory Enterprises to do the work. The objective of the program is to help Northern Territory (NT) businesses improve the safety and security of their premises against break-ins.
Who can apply for the NT Security Grant?
This grant is open to more businesses than you may think! The grant criteria are that you must:
- be incorporated under an Act of the Northern Territory (NT) or the Commonwealth, or is a sole trader or partnership operating with a NT registered business name
- be physically located in the NT
- operate from commercial premises
- offer services to customers from a shopfront premises or have at least one external publicly accessible entry / exit point
- offer goods and / or services to the public
- have no more than 100 employees
- have been incorporated / registered, and
- hold a valid ABN.
Before you go ahead and apply (or as you wait for your application to go through), we wanted to recommend some of the best uses for this grant.
How should you use your $20,000 NT Security Grant?
Now that you can invest in your security, you should make sure you select the best and most up-to-date security technology. That’s why we recommend cloud-based security. Here are some of our specific recommendations:
CCTV Cloud Security Surveillance
Have you been interested in CCTV Security Surveillance for your business, but have not gotten around to implementing it yet? Now is the perfect time, and we highly recommend pairing your CCTV with cloud and IP technology.
Many business owners are looking for peace of mind when it comes to the security and safety of their assets. By utilising cloud and IP technologies, you can have this information anywhere, any time.
All solutions offered by Calibre One provide a range of features including:
- Remote access to cameras via any device (PC, Mobile, Tablet)
- Remote Alerting based on motion and other sensors
- Cloud dashboards that enable you to manage, control and monitor all of your devices across multiple sites and geographical locations
- Options for indoor and outdoor cameras
- Options for physical and wireless connection to cameras
- Super Secure with traffic encrypted with SSL security
- High Definition Recording
Calibre One offer customers a range of solutions in the IP CCTV space, and work with two different solutions for customers, Meraki and Ubiqiti. Both solutions provide a unique set of features that are relevant to different types of customers and situations.
Learn more about CCTV Cloud Security Surveillance here:
Site Access and Control
Site Access and Control is door access control system. We also recommend pairing this with the cloud.
When used in the cloud, this easy-to-deploy managed door access control system can be linked to your Office365 cloud tenancy to allow central control of all your office doors, locks and even elevator access. The purpose of access control is to provide quick, convenient access control for authorized persons while, at the same time, restricting access for unauthorized people.
Here are just a few of the advantages of a cloud-based control system:
- Your offices can span cities, states – even countries and allow you to configure access as you need from one cloud control panel.
- Users can access the doors using their smartphones (both apple and android), fobs or swipe cards.
- Manage Your Space Remotely – Run your operation in real time from anywhere, on any device. Kisi’s mobile-friendly dashboard allows you to stay in control 24/7.
If you’re interested in Site Access and Control, learn more here:
Navman Fleet Tracking
Fleet tracking is also a wonderful option for improving the security of your vehicle assets. Calibre One can assist with customer equipment integration such as security devices to help and protect staff that may be entering in to dangerous situations, as well as tracking vehicles that may have been stolen.
By deploying a fleet tracking solution, you’re enabled to gather vehicle data and accurate business intelligence 24/7 via Teletrac Navman.
Through this Fleet Tracking Management solution, you will have real time location access from anywhere on any device, true and accurate second-by-second data, dashboards and KPIs, reports, real time communication, and so much more. Learn more here:
The security of your business is important, especially now.
If you’re not sure what you need, our team is here to help! Contact us here and a member of our staff will reach out to help you understand your top opportunities, and the best use of this funding for your business needs.